THANK-YOU for Supporting the ‘Matter of Faith’ Movie
It was the 6th highest ranking movie opening weekend
So it will continue to play in Davenport until Oct 30th
Take your friends and youth groups!
Daily times: 12:00, 2:45pm, 5:15pm, 7:45pm, 10:15pm
PLEASE SUPPORT SOLID CHRISTIAN FILMS LIKE THIS ONE!
Quad-City Creation Science Association is a sponsor of the new Rich Christiano Film “A Matter of Faith”.
- “A Matter of Faith is perfect for America today. We need this message. At AiG we don’t endorse very many movies, not even many of those that are supposedly ‘Christian’ based. But we are getting fully behind A Matter of Faith!”
- –Ken Ham, Answers in Genesis
- “A great movie. Heart-warming, educational, God-honoring, and timely.”
- –Ray Comfort, Living Waters Ministries
- “A clash of worldviews puts a spotlight on the creation-evolution debate in this captivating film. A committed Christian dad, a doubting daughter, and a charismatic liberal professor stir up a lot of tension and intrigue on campus. It has solid Biblical principles and a gripping plot. Kudos to the Christianos for another outstanding family-friendly film.”
- –Tim Wildmon, President, American Family Association
About the producer, Rich Christiano:
Rich has been producing, writing and directing Christian films since 1985. His acclaimed films inspire and challenge viewers in their spiritual thinking. Some of his previous movies include Time Changer, Unidentified and The Secrets of Jonathan Sperry. This is Rich’s seventh film as both writer and director, and a subject he has great passion for. His hope is that A Matter Of Faith will make a lasting mark on all viewers for eternity!
The movie centers on a common problem in our culture where many youth from churches experience a challenge to their faith by professors at colleges that teach evolution as fact.
Without solid, biblically based answers some students will question if what they were taught by the church is true. Films like this give them the confidence to know that true science supports the biblical view of creation. The movie has been endorsed by Answers in Genesis, the American Family Association, and Living Waters Ministries.
It is about a Christian girl, Rachel Whitaker (Jordan Trovillion) who goes off to college for her freshman year and begins to be influenced by her popular Biology professor (Harry Anderson) who teaches that evolution is the answer to the origins of life. When Rachel’s father, Stephen Whitaker (Jay Pickett) senses something changing with his daughter, he begins to examine the situation and what he discovers catches him completely off guard.
Next Event: Dec. 11th 7pm New Life Fellowship – Moline, I-74 and Avenue of the Cities. More later.